View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 02:03 PM   #19
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough
However this is quite clearly the "Webmasters" forum, under the "Discussions" section. It has nothing to do with the "announcements" forum (which is under the "promotions" section).

Come now - I asked you to try posting something constructive. That's hardly a flame, by any definition of the word.

All of which are announcements.

When you used to post in the discussions sections, a large percentage of your posts appeared to be flame-bait - thus I was more than happy to see you state that you would no longer involve yourself in discussions.

Now you've started posting in the "discussions" section again, and (surprise surprise) your first post is a flame. And when I ask if you could try posting something nice for a change, you flame me in response, and imply that I'm a liar.

But perhaps I misunderstood - so let's clarify this. You stated that you would no longer involve yourself in discussions here, and would instead limit yourself to announcements only. You then posted a flame in the discussions section. Now please explain how I am the liar?
KaVir is offline   Reply With Quote