Thread: Me too!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 01:26 PM   #30
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
WTF is net ettique? I didn't even think 'ettique' is a freaking word!

As for this thread: Xanferious, as I have stated repeatedly before, you evidently never learned basic consideration of others. Consider that our most prolific posters that people here appreciate and want to post have less than 50 posts - at least, most of them do - right now. You have over 200, and are probably going to break 250 today. That will probably be over 5 times what type of posting we want here.

Now, that means 5 of those people have to step up and post once each to give a 1 to 1 signal/noise ratio. Combined with Seth, you guys create a terribly low signal/noise ratio. A large part of the forums, even Moderators, are asking you guys to stop this spamming of the forums. You yourself, and Ingham, both admitted to it in earlier threads. I can bust out my caches of them even if you both deleted them, so you can't go that route. Take your medicine. You are acting somewhat like Vryce did when TMC threatened to take down Medievia, or Micheal Mihaely with his false advertisement - like a small child with his hand in the cookie jar, insisting that he was putting a cookie BACK, not taking one out!

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote