View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 05:10 PM   #24
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
Posting takes five minutes. Maybe less. Converting stories into HTML takes a good bit longer, to make them fit on the site properly. *shrug*

And it's only been a year and a half since I ran the first contest, by the way. Furthermore, if you read the details page, nowhere on there does it say that I will post them. It says that I reserve the right to, if I so wish. But that's as far as it goes.

So, if you want to bitch about my responsibilities... in truth, I have none. Now, I said I'll post them... and I will. When I get the time to do so.

As for Ntanel's offer, I have contacted him. So long as the stories fit the way they should, I don't really care how they get that way.

I believe I already have a bio for Noximist, Molly, and maybe a couple of the others. I am only posting the top three stories, so I'll have to look and make sure I have bios for those people. If I don't, then it would likely be a good idea if you contacted me, otherwise it will be rather bare.

They may have been lost in my hard drive crash a while back. In any case, we'll see how things go. As for the graphics, I'm still looking for those. I'm fairly sure I deleted them after the last contest, but I'll keep looking. I might get lucky and find them.
Orion Elder is offline   Reply With Quote