View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 02:36 PM   #27
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
Some have been linked in to the stories page, but the server was having lag/connection problems during the time I set aside to work on it (and from what Samson has told me, it has been for a week or so now). So, some are in and some are not. I'll get them all linked when I can and the server will allow me to stay connected long enough.

Also, thanks go to Ntanel for his efforts. But in the end, I was forced to reformat them to use the layout I was planning for after the MUD Planet redesign. This was something I wanted to avoid, but... it would have taken longer to 'tidy up' the files Ntanel sent back than it would to just shove the documents into Word and save them into HTML. I'd put aside the time to work on them already, and didn't want to waste that time without getting anything to show for it.

Oh, and Molly, I tried to respond to your last PM, but:

Anyway, that's all for now.

---[ Added ]---
Ok, got a few minutes and managed to get into the server. The links have been added for all of the stories. If you're one of the people who wrote one of the stories, please send a bio (there is a contact form on MUD Planet) for posting. Otherwise it will remain more or less blank.
Orion Elder is offline   Reply With Quote