Thread: Permadeath
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 01:43 PM   #7
Muerte

Muerte is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Well the spells are high level, and will require some work, and be draining to the caster. There is no longer a chance of failure. I may look into it after it is being used to see if it's abused or not.  Most high level people won't just walk around and res anyone, specially those of conflicting faiths, religions, alignments, races, etc.

Zombies are an NPC, and it'll be possible to raise the dead of a PC corpse and make it an NPC. If this is done, the person can't be raise dead, because teh body is now animated. It can however be res'd because that gives a new body, or reincarnated, for the same reason.

Unfortunately this mud is more geared towards the "good" RPer. Although it'll be somewhat newbie friendly, i'm gearing more towards hardcore players.

The url and stuff is in my signature, it'll be a while before i formally open. Staff problems, and time and stuff. I want it to be fully functional before opening (i'll be opening as pure RP while we develope the combat stuff, this will make people able to build up as a commoner and learn the workings of the mud before adventuring starts).

That's kinda funny, but I agree with you not knowing things lik ethat. One mud i play'd POKE was a social until you got the skill, then it was an attack that caused blindness.
Muerte is offline   Reply With Quote