View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 06:12 PM   #23
nass

nass is on a distinguished road
Hmmmmmm, "The artist formerly known as Ingham". I recognise that name (mainly because "Ingham" is similar to my surname rl), and I'm also sure we've been over all your gripes with RoD before on the old forums. Trying to drag people's dirt through the mud when they're not here to respond isn't the way to get any sympathy, and I bet that those of us who admin on largish muds will recognise your tone anyway...

My guess is that you're just subject to the cynicism and burnout that many a mud player experienced with their mud, said and did some dumb stuff, got told off by some imms and now you're trying to make them out to be complete bastards. Hell I have people that would swear I'm a bastard who I've had to "deal" with. But whether you like it or not, at the end of the day you're there as a housegues, and if you do 'jerkish' things, which they have the right to judge, then they have the right to kick you out.

Point being I just flat out refuse to believe that these people are as bad as you make them out to be. I've played RoD once, never met them, but, as the risk of generalising, I've met and dealt with your type I'd not hesitate to kick you off my mud, siteban etc if I considered you a pain. You'd be welccome to mail the appeals imm but if I could justify it then you're stuffed. That's just the way it is, nothing you can do about it. Bitching about those imms is just going to make you look stupid as going to another site and doing bad reviews cause you got kicked off is the oldest and lamest trick in the book =).
nass is offline   Reply With Quote